CAL n ° 2 🤩🤩
This is a completely new model in France: Hope the Christmas doll.
Here are some details on the process:
- The pattern will be paid: a minimum of 4 € as a donation to the Abbé Pierre Foundation. Make your donation here => https://cagnottes.fondation-abbe-pierre.fr/projects/hope Then send me the email confirming your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you
- The instructions will be divided into 6 parts, you will have access to the new parts in your customer account on the site.
- Every Wednesday, from September 2, 2020, at noon (French time) a new part will be published.
- September 2: 1st part
- September 9: 2nd part
- September 16: 3rd part
- September 23: 4th part
- September 30: 5th part
- October 7: 6th part (the last)
- The entire pattern (1 single complete file) will be sent to you at the end of the CAL.
- The CAL will be hosted by the Facebook group: Mignon Crochet: Le groupe. It will be easier to discuss and exchange around this project.
- Don’t put pressure on the timing and if you need help I am there and the other band members too.
Materials needed to make the Hope doll:
- Scheepjes Catona (100% mercerized cotton – 50g / 130m) 1 ball of 50g of Nude (255), Icy pink (238), Poppy Rose red (390), Apple Green (389), Snow white (106) brown Root Bear (157) – a bit of Jet Black (110) and Lemon Yellow (280).
- Scheepjes Maxi Sugar Rush (100% cotton – 50g / 260m), a little bit of English Tea (404)
- Hooks: 2.5mm (US B / 1 or C / 2) and 1.5mm (US 8 steel)
- Stitch markers, needle, pins and scissors
- Safety eyes: 2 x 10mm
- Fabric glue
- Optional: Wire / metal cable * of 2.5mm diameter to cut into 2 x 37cm (14.5in) and 1 x 25cm (9.8in), cutting pliers, duct tape **.
* Regarding the metal wire, I take plastic-sheathed copper wire, which can be found in all DIY stores in the electricity department, it exists in different colors and it is not expensive. The good thing about copper is that it won’t rust and it won’t break either.
** It’s the same for adhesive tape (scotch), in the same department you will find electrician’s duct tape, it is not expensive either and it is great.